- Founded by Our Lord Jesus Christ in Jerusalem, 33 A.D.
- Established by Saint Willibrord at Utrecht in The Netherlands, 696 A.D.
- Established by Archbishop Arnold Harris Mathew at London in Great Britain, 1908
- Established by Archbishop Rudolphe de Landas Berghes at Waukegan, Illinois, 1914
- Reorganized and incorporated by Archbishop Carmel Henry Carfora at Chicago, Illinois, 1917
- Primatial See transferred to New York City, New York by Archbishop Hubert Augustus Rogers, 1958
-Primatial See re-named and designated as the Primatial See of Nova Terra by the College of Bishops, 2006
- ALTERNATE CORPORATE TITLES -
The Old Roman Catholic Church - Latin Rite and The Old Roman Catholic Church - English Rite